Michelle H. Frank’s practice is focused, primarily, on federal and state tax research and planning, tax controversies, tax compliance, voluntary disclosures, estate planning, special needs planning and uncontested estate probate and administration. Michelle is admitted to practice before the US Tax Court.
Michelle is a TEP – Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. She is also a member of the New York State Bar Association, Westchester County Bar Association, Westchester Woman’s Bar Association and the Justice Brandeis Law Society. Michelle is a pro bono volunteer for the Pro Bono Partnership and Project Protect. She also serves on the Executive Committee of the JCC in Tarrytown.
Michelle received her Juris Doctor degree from Fordham University. She also received an MBA in Accounting and a MS in Taxation on full academic scholarship from Fordham University, and received her BA in Psychology from Brandeis University. Michelle is a licensed as CPA in NYS (registration inactive).
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Federal and State Tax Matters
- Tax Controversies
- Tax Compliance
- Estate Planning
- Estate Probate and Administration
- Special Needs Planning
- New York
- Brandeis University, BA Psychology
- Fordham University, MBA Accounting, MS Taxation
- Fordham University, JD
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Westchester Woman’s Bar Association
- TEP- Member Trust and Estates Practitioner